Recruiting: Junior Research Analyst
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Research: Articulate, scope and prioritize research needs, then identify and gather relevant information via primary (e.g.: interview) and secondary (e.g.: internet and database) research.
• Translation: Accurately relate information from English into Chinese and vice versa.
• Analysis: Derive key insights from information gathered for clients to take action on.
• Preparing Reports: Synthesise, often substantial, quantities of information into comprehensive insight-led reports (mostly in English).
• Other Tasks: Other tasks assigned as required.
• Strong Languages: Advanced or fluent in speaking, reading and writing Mandarin Chinese and English. Other major European and Asian languages are a bonus. Experience of having lived overseas preferred.
• Outstanding Communication Skills: Comfortable communicating with senior executives and soliciting information by cold calling. Proven experience preferred.
• Good Problem-solving Skills: Demonstrated skills and clear enjoyment of solving complex problems. Ability to balance details with the big picture. Pragmatic.
• Strong Performer: Positive attitude, good team player, responsible, mature. Proactive self-starter, must work well under pressure and be flexible embracing change. Fast learner, hard worker and committed to improving yourself and your company.
• Outstanding Academic Background: University graduate with outstanding academic results, ideally from a top university. All degrees considered but the following preferred: English (as a second language), Chinese (as a second language), Maths, Economics, the sciences, Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Journalism etc.
• Good IT Skills: Advance user of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and internet-based research.
• Fresh graduates welcome: Both fresh graduates and those with 1 – 2 years of work experience considered.
• Chinese nationals and foreign nationals welcome: Candidates in China originating from China and from all over the world will be considered equally as long as their Mandarin Chinese and English language proficiency meet our requirements.
We are in a position to recruit for this role immediately. If you are interested and meet our requirements, apply quickly to be considered for evaluation. Please email (in English) your complete resume, a cover letter and your salary expectations to: HR2@SandPconsulting.com.
Please use the subject line: Junior Research Analyst Application from .